Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to Pandoora's Box of Obsessions.

I started this blog to showcase new and preloved items of mine and sometimes from friend's treasures as well. I am a self confessed handbag and accessories junkie and I know there are like minded people just like me out there :) 

Pandoora's Fashion Exchange

I have been toying with the idea of devoting a space on my blog for a fashion exchange, where people will have the ability to trade items without the use of money. Each posting will have a wish list next to the item on what they are willing to trade for.  Say I have a wristlet and my wish list for that item could be another wristlet or a small bag.........who says we need money to get new stuff!!!

I really dont know how successful it will be but its worth giving it a try especially when we are all budget conscious these days.
                                                                                                          cheers,
                                                                                                          Pandoora

1 comment: